GET YOUR COMPANY PLUGGED IN
DESTEA is inviting applications from SMMEs and Cooperatives across the Free State Province for funding. The department has designed the following funding incentives to suit the needs of various enterprises:
- Enterprise Development and Support Incentive: Targeted at start-up enterprises; with the aim to provide enterprises with equipment and/or upgrade of business premises to support the business operations
- Risk-Sharing Incentive: This scheme is targeted at medium to large enterprises and is aimed at providing co-funding contribution on behalf of the applicant in order the minimise the applicant’s risk and thus unlocking access to funding from developmental funding institutions or commercial banks
Applications should preferably be from the following priority sectors as outlined in the Free State Growth and Development Strategy (FSGDS):
- Manufacturing (including textiles)
The applications should be submitted together with the following supporting documents:
- Application Letter
- Business Proposal
- Bankable business plan (it must be able to leverage additional funding from client funding institutions in case of Risk-Sharing incentive).
- Recent financial statement for existing business.
- Quotations for required equipment upgrades or machinery, where applicable.
- Off-take agreements and contracts where applicable.
- Relevant and updated regulatory and sector compliance documents including the following should be submitted;
- ID copies
- CIPC Details: Company registration documents
- SARS: Tax Clearance Certificate
For further enquiries and submission of applications, please contact the following people:
Mangaung and Xhariep Service Centre:
Ms Moipone Mohono:
Office Number- 14
113 St Andrew
Cell: 082 559 7944
Office: 051 400 9460
|Lejweleputswa District Service Centre:
Ms Tshidi Maleka:
Hlasela Service Centre
Shop Number 107
39890 c/o Nkoane & Ndaki Road
Cell: 063 316 9135
|Thabo Mofutsanyana District Service Centre:
Old Government/ Public Works Buidling
Cell: 072 717 5626
Office: 058 713 1965 / 058 713 0225
|Fezile Dabi District Service Centre:
73 c/o Phillips & Schillbach Street
Cell: 082 443 5513
|Thabo Nchu Service Centre:
205 Station Road
Cell: 072 635 3674
Applications are open from 17 April to 28 September 2018.